[IL-Talk] Program Item At Chicago Chapter Meeting

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:30:28 UTC 2023

Hello All,

We had Michiel Janssen of Ayes to present on the OKO iOS app at our Chicago
chapter meeting.

As promised, he has shared the below resources.

"Thanks again for the ability to present our company and our OKO
application. I hope every member enjoyed listening to it.

I would appreciate you sharing the following link with your members if they
are interested in downloading our OKO application:
https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1583614988?pt=123297193
<https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1583614988?pt=123297193&ct=OKO-NFB
-Illinois&mt=8> &ct=OKO-NFB-Illinois&mt=8

For more information you can go to our website https://www.ayes.ai/ or your
members can reach me at michiel.janssen at ayes.ai
<mailto:michiel.janssen at ayes.ai>  or 929-561-4769."

Denise Avant,