[IL-Talk] bowling for fun, bowling for funds.

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Sat Jun 17 13:30:47 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago
Chapter will be holding a bowling fundraiser on Saturday, August 5 at
Fireside Bowl, 2648 West Fullerton Avenue in Chicago. The cost for this
event will be $35.

Your $35 payment will get you two games of bowling with shoes included,
as well as pizza from Tanos Restaurant in Chicago. Fireside also boasts
a full bar where one can purchase adult beverages of their choosing.
Though I am not certain as to what time festivities will begin, I do
know that it could be either be 4:00 or 5:00 P.M.

Those of us who took part in a similar fundraiser in 2019 found the
experience to be memorable for many reasons. Besides providing the
Chicago Chapter with much needed funding, you will share in an
unforgetable experience.

If you plan to join us, please e-mail or call David Meyer with your
intentions. He can be reached at 708-606-7091 or datemeyer at mysero.net.
Finally, you may send your payment via Zelle to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org or you may pay at the door.

So, come one, come all, and listen to those pins fall.