[IL-Talk] chicago chapter bowling fundraiser

David Meyer datemeyer at mysero.net
Mon Jun 19 22:17:07 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Please come and join us on August 4 at Fireside Bowl in chicago for our
bowling fundraiser. The fun begins with bowling at 4:00 P.M. We will
bowl two games and enjoy pizza afterward from Tanos Restaurant in
Chicago. Cost for the event is $35. You may zelle money to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org or you may bring money to the event.

Please make your reservations with David Meyer at 708-606-7091 or via
e-mail at datemeyer at mysero.net.

Finally, the address for Fireside Bowl is 2646 West Fullerton Avenue, Chicago.