[IL-Talk] Sad News

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 01:07:58 UTC 2023

Good evening Dave,
I'm very sad to learn of Teresa passing. I will miss her greatly and my
sympathy and well wishes are with you, that your wonderful memories and
love for eachother are always close in your mind to help with your
grieving. I am glad I was able to be there in October when you both were
recognized at our state convention and that our federation family new and
old could share even a few moments of your lives and got that chance to
know her if they hadn't before.
If you ever need to talk, now and in the future, I'm always happy to.
Your friend,
-Glenn Moore III