[IL-Talk] funeral arrangements for Teresa Meyer

Cathy Randall chr47 at mchsi.com
Fri Mar 3 01:20:37 UTC 2023

My Dear David and our Federation Family,

  Like Glen, I am so glad you both received an NFBI Award at our State
Convention last October.  Teresa's friendship is a great gift God allowed us
to all share for too short a time.  I am so grateful that Pam G. and Bill
called me right away to let me know of Teresa's death.  I called you, Dave,
and was so pleased to be able to talk with you so quickly.
  Bob and I love and support you always.
	, Cathy