[IL-Talk] Need your help with quotes regarding web accessibility

Lewis Wood lewislwood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 14:41:45 UTC 2023

This is not Web, but Android.

US Bank Bill paying was accessible prior to 2 months ago.  Figured they
would fix it. Though it was temporary.

Been using app for 3 years successfully.

They removed ability to double tap payee name.  Last month work around was
double tap on bill details.  Now that does not work.

A sighted friend says there is a grphics over to the right, but talkback
cannot find it, thus no double tap available.

Lewis Wood
lewislwood at gmail.com