[IL-Talk] the passing of Dale Wolthoff

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 17 23:15:31 UTC 2023

Hello,

I learned that long time Chicago Chapter member Dale Wolthoff, who
celebrated his 90th birthday in January, peacefully passed away this
morning at his South Carolina home, surrounded by his family and
friends. The Wolthoffs were members of the Chicago chapter from the
1970s through 1995, when Dale had retired from his work at the Internal
Revenue Service. The Wolthoffs were involved in numerous state and
Chicago Activities, including Public Relations activities. His musical
talents on the piano and keyboard enhanced many federation activities.

I will pass along any info regarding his obituary or an upcoming
memorial service.

Cordially,

Bill Reif