[IL-Talk] Seeking Input from Travelers Who Are Blind Who Do Not Normally Use Airport Meet and Assist

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri May 5 22:02:13 UTC 2023

That was fun and super quick. I hope that United Airlines figures it out, because I would be more likely to fly with them if navigating the airport wasn’t such an annoying hassle filled with overly helpful people who do not respect boundaries compared with the airlines I fly most now.

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Sent from my iPhone