[IL-Talk] FW: Accessibility feedback on prototype at Lincoln Park Zoo

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sat May 13 15:28:05 UTC 2023

For the past few months I have been involved in meetings with staff at the
Lincoln Park Zoo, working on accessible signage for the seal exhibit. The
prototype is now available and will be on display on the dates listed below.
Please visit the zoo, take a look at the seal installation, and give us your
feedback. Thank you!

Debbie S.