[IL-Talk] IABS May 20 Trivia--register by midnight tonight

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Mon May 15 23:50:03 UTC 2023

Hi NFBI people,

As you may know, IABS is hosting our 'Blind Pop Culture' trivia fundraiser
over zoom this Saturday (May 20) at 4 pm. Today is the deadline to register
(which you can do by emailing Rachel Newland at RRNewland at gmail.com and by
making your $5 payment to NFBI either through Zelle to
Treasurer at nfbofillinois.org or on the website at
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations).

Hope you can come, and below are the full details from our flyer:

***
IABS Trivia Fundraiser
“From Louis Braille to Molly Burke: Blind Pop Culture”

WHEN:  Saturday, May 20th, 2023 at 4:00 PM CST.

WHERE:  Illinois Affiliate Zoom*: (be sure to provide your email to the
contact at the bottom of this flyer so we can send you the zoom link and
access info).
*(It is recommended you use a separate device to join the Zoom meeting and
cell phone to submit your answers via text message.

WHY:  Fundraiser for IL Association of Blind Students programs, but anyone
can participate in this Trivia event.

HOW TO REGISTER:  email Rachel Newland at rrnewland at gmail.com, that you’d
like to play Trivia and send $5 payment
via Zelle to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org
or at
https://www.nfbofillinois.org/contribution-opportunities/online-donations

WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?  Once you’ve paid your registration
fee, you will receive an e-mail with the Zoom link for trivia, a brief
overview of what to expect if you’ve never played trivia before, how to
submit your answers during trivia play, as well as grand prize info.

HOW DO I WIN DOOR PRIZES?  For an additional $5 (specify “door prize” with
your payment) you’ll be entered to win an e-gift card that will be raffled
off during trivia play. NOTE: Raffle entries are paid in addition to the $5
entry fee for trivia alone. You will need to be present at Trivia during
raffle drawing to be eligible to win a door prize.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE:  Your payment of $5 (or $10 for trivia plus door
prize raffle must be received by 11:59 PM CST on Monday, May 15, 2023 to
participate.

QUESTIONS?  Please reach out to Rachel at rrnewland at gmail.com or text
Kenneth at (610) 297-0633.
***