[IL-Talk] Status of Electronic Ballot Return Bill

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 23:36:10 UTC 2023

Yes this is definitely a disappointment. I know I emailed the
representative I have around my neighborhood and the senator in my area. So
we'll just have to get it in there the next time it can be brought up. But
we're not going to give up on it. I'll tell you at least I don't think we
should give up on it we're going to keep at it until it's brought up and
it's entirety and then passed and signed into law.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com