[IL-Talk] Problems with apple 17.1 update

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 16:53:37 UTC 2023

Hi Debbie,

I just installed today's update and don't see any issues with BARD Mobile. I'm using an iPhone 12 Pro. When people find bugs with software updates, they are often only found on certain individual devices. I know the BARD app can be temperamental and not work. In addition to the suggestions others have provided I might recommend rebooting your phone. If you do decide to reinstall BARD Mobile, you will need to keep track of the books you currently have on your phone because they will be removed. You can look in your previously downloaded list to find them again though. NLS is working on a new version of BARD Mobile but it's not available yet. I hope you get your issue straightened out. Let me know if you need any help and I can walk you through the process.

Dan