[IL-Talk] Upcoming Chicago Chapter Legislative/Advocacy Committee Meeting

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 01:14:15 UTC 2023

Good Evening,

You are invited to our upcoming Chicago Chapter Legislative/Advocacy
Meeting tomorrow night, Monday, November 13th at 7pm on Zoom. We will
discuss our continued campaign to work to ensure our concerns regarding a
variety of accessibility issues on the CTA are addressed including the
items and new strategies mentioned in the past and at our chapter meeting
this Saturday. Details to join follow my signature line and a calendar
invite is attached.

I also wanted to share out contact information for the City of Chicago's
Career Center:

Email: MOPDCareerCenter at cityofchicago.org
<MOPDCareerCenter at cityofchicago.org>

Phone: 312.746.5773, <http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B13127565773>
<http://voice.google.com/calls?a=nc,%2B13127565773> prompt #3

Address: 2102 W. Ogden Avenue

Looking forward to meeting with you tomorrow night.

Best,

Kira

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)