[IL-Talk] New CTA Bus Stop signs

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:18:26 UTC 2023

Hello everyone.

It is my experience using the number 82 Kimball Homan bus that the bus
stops are on the same pole as the bus stop sign. The main regular bus stop
sign is at the top of the pole. The sign that we are discussing is sort of
in the middle of the pole. It is like that on all the number 82 bus stop
signs that I have seen. There's one by my house at Hollywood. There's one
at Bryn Mawr and kimball. Then I've seen all the other ones where the bus
stops are middle of the pole. They're not free-standing they have to be on
the middle of the pole. At least all of the ones on the 82 are.