[IL-Talk] ...Chicago, "The Candyman (Can)"

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 11:11:04 UTC 2023

Ok, sorry, I didn't know you guys specified that. I'll repost those lyrics
and a backup track with Mr Showbiz.

By the way, I'll make sure the lyrics are indeed the same as the
recording--the lyrics posted before my post had both movie dialogue and the
Davis lyrics with "groovy" etc. If the actual song portion matches, I'll
just repost what was first put on il-talk.

For convenience, here's the lyrics post from September

http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/il-talk_nfbnet.org/2023-September/023888.html