[IL-Talk] Sad news

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 7 13:48:09 UTC 2023

It is with a heavy heart that I inform everybody that Nicole Yarmolkavich  passed away peacefully yesterday morning after a long battle with cancer. Unfortunately, the cancer had struck a total of three times. She was a good friend of mine it will be greatly missed. I was her mentor and her first NFB national convention in 2012. we have managed to stay in touch all these years. I know she did a presentation one year for state convention and another for Freedom link. She and her husband were only married a year. Please keep her husband and her family in your prayers.
Leslie Hamric
Cello and Braille Music Teacher