[IL-Talk] Virtual Attendance

pattischang at gmail.com pattischang at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:28:53 UTC 2023

Yes it is the same as our usual meetings. I will send he link tomorrow, but
the meeting number is 3123438396 AND THE PASSWORD IS THE SAME AS WE NORMALLY
USE. You can text me if you don't know our usual password.

You are appreciated and I thank you so much for all that you do.

Patti Chang Esq.
(m) 773-307-6440