[IL-Talk] readers wanted, donations needed

datemeyer at sbcglobal.net datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 11:54:52 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

Now that we have had our annual convention, it is time to work at keeping
our Chicago chapter and our state affiliate strong. How can that be done?

One way is to take part in our annual jread-a-thon. The read-a-thon will
take place on Saturday, October 28 from 1:00-4:00 P.M. All ways to read are
permissible, including braille, print and audio.

Not able to read that day? You can still help us by making a donation. If
you choose to do this, you may make your donation via zelle or by check. If
you choose to use Zelle, please send your payment to
treasurer at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbofillinois.org> . If you
would rather use a check, please make your check payable to NFBI Chicago
Chapter. You can give your check to Kira O'Bradovich, treasurer during the
November meeting.

Over the years, this has been one of our biggest fundraisers. You are all
cordially invited to help keep it that way.

If you choose to make a donation, please contact David Meyer at 708-606-7091
or via e-mail at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net <mailto:datemeyer at sbcglobal.net> .

Thank you all for all you can do.