[IL-Talk] Sad News

chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org chicago.president at nfbofillinois.org
Thu Oct 19 15:00:04 UTC 2023

Hello All,

I have some sad news. I learned from Jemal Powell that longtime Federation
member, Gina Falvo passed away yesterday. My prayers and condolences go out
to her family.

Jemal did not have the times, But the services are as follows:

Wake: Sunday, October 22, 2023

Funeral Home: Panozzo Bros. 530 W. 14th St. Chicago Heights, IL 60411

There is a Pace Bus that stops about a half block from the funeral home and
comes from the Metra  Electric station

Funeral: Monday, October 23

St. Kieran Catholic Church 724 W. 195th St. Chicago Heights IL 60411

The church is at the corner of 195th and Halsted, and can be accessed by
Pace Bus 352.