[IL-Talk] Upcoming Chicago Advocacy Committee Meeting & CTA Advisory Committee Meeting

Kira O'Bradovich kobradov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 18:46:46 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Chicago Chapter's Advocacy Committee, we invite you to
attend the next upcoming CTA ADA Advisory Committee Meeting on Monday,
October 9, 2023 from 1:30-4:00pm in the Boardroom on the second floor of
the CTA Headquarters, 567 W. Lake Street, Chicago, Illinois. The Boardroom
can be accessed either by the stairs at the north end of the building lobby
or by the elevator located near the stairs. I have attached a calendar
invite to this email for you to easily save this key date!

CTA ADA Advisory Committee meetings are open to the public and our
attendance helps to support the important advocacy our representative, Sara
Luna, is voicing for us as a part of the committee. We are
specifically working with the CTA to improve audible announcements on both
buses and alongside the new digital signage at L stations. Additionally we
are continuing to follow and advocate for the new bus signs being installed
to include further details such as bus number and direction as that program
moves forward.

We hope that you will join us to voice your support. If you would like to
make a public comment at the meeting, you must first send your written
comment to the CTA ADA Accessibility Coordinator & Meeting Facilitator,
Irma Gomez-Fierro at igomez-fierro at transitchicago.com. You can also call
her at 773-449-8389 if you need help in writing out your comment. Either
way your public comment will be read aloud by the Meeting Facilitator at
the meeting.

Please email me with any further questions or comments and if interested,
all are welcome to join us on our next Chicago Chapter Advocacy Committee
meeting on the Chapter zoom link on September 20th at 8pm. Information to
join is available below my signature line.

With thanks,
Kira

National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is inviting you to a scheduled
Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/3123438396?pwd=ZFVJeW8zZDNrV0p0RmpWME83Zm85UT09

Meeting ID: 312 343 8396
Passcode: 6324

---

One tap mobile
+13092053325,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US
+13126266799,,3123438396#,,,,*6324# US (Chicago)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)