[IL-Talk] A Simple Fix To A Vexing Problem

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Sun Sep 17 01:15:46 UTC 2023

Great trick to know!
Debbie

-----Original Message-----
From: IL-Talk [mailto:il-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Steve
Hastalis via IL-Talk
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 7:43 PM
To: il-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Steve Hastalis <steve.hastalis at gmail.com>
Subject: [IL-Talk] A Simple Fix To A Vexing Problem

Hi Fellow Federationists:

A few days ago, my lap stop going on line. I therefore went to the Geek
Squad at Best Buy on Howard Street in Evanston. The representative told me
that my computer was in airplane mode and asked if he could disable it. I
replied that he could and asked him for the corresponding keyboard command.
He told me F7. That fix obviously worked because I now can read and write
online as usual.

Cordially, Steve Hastalis

IL-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/il-talk_nfbnet.org/dkent5817%40att.net