[IL-Talk] 2023 State convention

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Fri Sep 22 14:14:18 UTC 2023

Hello federationists,

We are just a few short weeks away from our 2023 state convention
where we are "Rooted in Philosophy." I am pleased to inform you that
we were able to get the hotel room block extended to Monday, September
25. Please reserve your hotel room as soon as possible and contact
Patti Chang if you have problems with booking inside our room block.
Her e-mail address is pattischang at gmail.com or call her at
773-307-6440. Pre-registration is open for one more week. Register now
and save some money on registration and meals...

We are looking forward to an awesome state convention with the members
and friends of the National Federation of the Blind!

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the
nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live
the lives they want.