[IL-Talk] Join the Fun and Fuel the Excitement for the Illinois State Convention! 🎉🎁

Tasabih Elfaki telfaki04 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:05:23 UTC 2023

Hello beautiful people!
 It’s me again, Abbu Elfaki, joined by my amazing cochair Michelle Ault,
bringing some sunshine your way once again. As the Illinois State
Convention approaches, our excitement levels are soaring higher than ever,
and we can hardly contain our joy as we gear up to embark on this
incredible journey with all of you! We’ve teamed up because we’re
absolutely counting on YOUR support to turn this event into a dazzling,
unforgettable experience!
 And now, drumroll, please! Here are some exhilarating highlights that will
have you even more thrilled to be a part of this:
 1. Handmade Crafts Welcome: We would be over the moon to receive any
handmade crafts as prizes! Your creative touch will add an extra layer of
charm and uniqueness to our event.
 2. Unleash Your Door Prizes: We wholeheartedly invite you to bring your
most thrilling door prizes to the State Convention! To let us know about
your generous contribution, please drop us a line at telfaki04 at gmail.com or
michtlua at aol.com pronto! And when you bring your prize to the convention,
make it pop with a label, preferably in large print or braille (or why not
both!), so we can spot it from a mile away. Feel free to include your name
if you’d like a special shout-out when your door prize finds its lucky
owner.
 3. Cash Prize Contributions via Zelle: For those of you who prefer to
sprinkle a little cash into the mix, it’s a piece of cake! Just send your
donations through Zelle to treasurer at nfbofillinois.org. And don’t forget to
include a note specifying that it’s for those fabulous door prizes.
 4. Be There to Seize the Win: This year, we’ve added a heart-pounding
twist – you’ve got to be there to win! So, grab your calendars, secure your
spot at the convention, and get ready to party in style!
 Stay tuned for our updates and reminders, which will be hitting your inbox
any moment now. Let’s keep those door prizes flowing in and transform this
State Convention into a memory that will shine in our hearts forever! A
colossal “Thank You” goes out to each and every one of you for your
extraordinary contributions and unwavering support. Together, we’re about
to set the convention ablaze and create memories that will become the stuff
of legends !

With oodles of excitement,
Michelle Ault and Tasabih “Abbu” Elfaki 🌟🎉