[IL-Talk] Today is the last day to pre-purchase an Idol ticket

Glenn III gmoore3rd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 16:49:26 UTC 2023

Hi everyone.
As you probably know, today is the last day to register for State
Convention. I hope you do, and while you're on the NFBI registration page,
don't forget to sign up for IABS Idol.

Idol will include an open competition with a $25 giftcard to the winner,
plus prizes for second and third place.
There's also Battle of the Chapters.
Four Rivers Chapter and IABM, please let me know what song you wish to sing
if you're participating in the chapter battle--the theme is Snacks.
This year, we're going to keep the contestss to 2 hours, so the judges will
announce Chapter and individual winners by 9pm.

If you have song requests, please send them to me. Since we're getting
close to the time, please just send to me directly rather than just to
IL-Talk. Note, I won't be able to check IL Talk during Idol.
my email is Gmoore3rd at gmail.com, or you can text or call and let me know
your song at 847-899-9801

Hope everyone has a great time during Idol!
-Glenn III
-Glenn Moore III