[IL-Talk] Chappell Dennis assistance for national convention

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Tue Apr 2 21:46:05 UTC 2024

Greetings federationists,

There are still 29 days to request financial assistance to attend our 2024
national convention. The 2024 national convention is scheduled July 3-8 in
Orlando, Florida and our affiliate can provide some modest financial
assistance for person(s) who would like to attend the convention.
Please visit www.nfbofillinois.org to download our Chappell-Dennis
form and complete the form and submit it to
president at nfbofillinois.org no later than 11:59pm on Wednesday, May 1.
Please remember to keep the form in its original format and please
reach out if you or someone who you know needs assistance with
completing the form.

With gratitude,

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

president at nfbofillinois.org

www.nfbofillinois.org

Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.