[IL-Talk] Chicago Chapter Minutes, March 9, 2024-correction

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Mon Apr 8 16:54:13 UTC 2024

Good morning Debbie,

Would you please make the correction that the deadline for Chappell is
11:59pm on May 1, not 1:59.

Thanks for all that you do.

Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of members
and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.