[IL-Talk] Sports camp fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 21:26:25 UTC 2024

🌟 Join us in making a difference! We're thrilled to kickstart an annual Sports Camp For The Blind at our Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center. But we need your support to make it happen.

Purchase a $20 ticket for our $1000 giveaway and stand a chance to win big! First place grabs $750, while second place takes home $250. Mark your calendars for August 17, 2024, in Columbia, South Carolina, where the drawing will take place. And here's the best part – you don't have to be present to win! As long as we have your contact info, you're in the running.

Grab your tickets hassle-free through PayPal or Zelle. Just head to  https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc  or use our email srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com  for Zelle payments. If using PayPal, please consider adding 3% more to cover our fees and if on Zelle, please consider adding $2 to cover fees.   Prefer traditional methods? Mail your check to Federation Center For The Blind, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205
 making sure to note "Sports And Rec Division Fundraiser" in the memo.

Let's ignite a friendly competition among NFB affiliates, divisions, and chapters! Challenge your group to participate – if your affiliate or division wins, the prize money goes back to you. It's a win-win for everyone!

Together, let's pave the way for inclusive and accessible sports for the blind. Your contribution could be the game-changer we need. Let's make this an annual tradition we can all be proud of! 🏆🌟
Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC