[IL-Talk] Braille e-reader

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 22:42:03 UTC 2024

Hello federation folks. Hope you're having a good Thursday. The school year
is winding down here in Chicago. We're done June 6th. We've got six more
weeks left and we're done.

I've got a braille e-reader on the way. I ordered it Monday. I'm thinking
I'll get it over the weekend or next week. Probably sometime next week. I'm
reading the instruction manual that you can find through the talking book
library. I'm sure I will be able to figure it out. Kenny borst has one. He
told me about it last weekend when I was talking to him on the phone. And
I'm looking forward to it.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com