[IL-Talk] Responsiveness of JAWS

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 02:45:18 UTC 2024

Lately, using the latest version of JAWS and Windows 10, I was having
trouble with the responsiveness of JAWS when writing in MS Word. That is,
when I would type, JAWS lagged behind me, making it so I would type quite a
few letters before JAWS would start talking back to me.

I racked my brain, trying to remember how I'd solved this problem in the
distant past. I then remembered how to correct that problem, the process
coming out of info from GW Micro, back in the Window-Eyes days.

If anyone is having this problem and wants to know how to correct it,
contact me.

Bob Gardner

Rgardner4 at gmail.com <mailto:Rgardner4 at gmail.com>