[IL-Talk] Join Us for the 2024 Midwest Regional Student Seminar!

Tasabih Elfaki telfaki04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:38:19 UTC 2024

Greetings and Happy February, students!
 As winter loosens its grip, it’s time for blind students to flock to the
vibrant city of Chicago, Illinois for the 2024 Midwest Regional Student
Seminar hosted by the National Association of Blind Students. Join us for a
weekend filled with networking, collaboration, and endless opportunities
for growth. Let’s create unforgettable memories together! We invite you to
be part of this exciting event at the Holiday Inn O’Hare, nestled at 5615 N
Cumberland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60631, from March 22nd to March 24th.
Registration is open now, and we encourage you to secure your spot by March
1st. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! To book your stay, visit
http://www.hiohare.com/ and use code Nfb, or call (800-465-4329) or
(773-693-5800) and mention the National Federation of the Blind student
room block. Room rates for a double queen bed start at $119.00 per night,
so be sure to reserve your room by March 8th. At the National Association
of Blind Students, your safety and well-being are our top priorities. We
adhere to the highest standards of health and safety protocols to ensure a
comfortable and enjoyable experience for all attendees. We understand that
financial constraints may arise, and we want to make this event accessible
to everyone. If the registration fee poses a challenge, please reach out to
our treasurer, Hunter Kuester, at 920-285-8530 or hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
for alternative payment options. For any inquiries regarding registration,
hotel accommodations, or other event details, feel free to contact Hunter
Kuester at 920-285-8530 or Hunterkuester2 at gmail.com. Let’s make this a
weekend to remember! Register now and join us in celebrating community,
connection, and growth. Registration link:
https://nabslink.org/civicrm/e

Warm regards,
Tasabih Elfaki “Abbu” Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois Board Member, Illinois Association of Blind Students