[IL-Talk] [IABS-Talk] FW: NFBI Chicago Chapter Minutes, December 9, 2023, with Corrections

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Thu Jan 11 18:23:01 UTC 2024

I noticed that Brad Schneider's last name is spelled incorrectly. The
congressman is referenced near the end of the state president's
report.

Thanks for all that you do.

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
president at nfbofillinois.org
www.nfbofillinois.org
Live the life you want!

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is a community of
members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the
nation’s blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live
the lives they want.