[IL-Talk] Help us start a annual sports camp in South Carolina

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:38:23 UTC 2024

🌟 Step into a world of generosity and impact! Time is of the essence – we need to sell a minimum of 100 tickets to make our St. Patrick's Day Golden Jackpot a reality, but our goal is to reach 200+. For just $20, you can secure your chance to win 1st Place $750 or 2nd Place $250 on March 17, 2024. 🌈

Your support goes beyond winning prizes; it paves the way for the first-ever Sports Camp for the Blind in South Carolina by the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec division.  🏆 Imagine the joy and triumph this camp will bring to the visually impaired community. 💚

This is your opportunity to be part of something groundbreaking, to champion a cause that truly matters. Act now, purchase your ticket at https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc. Your contribution is an investment in creating opportunities, breaking barriers, and fostering inclusivity.

Every ticket sold takes us closer to our goal – we need YOU to make it happen. Let's make history together! 🍀 #SupportBlindSports #InclusiveSCSports #StPatricksDayJackpot

To send checks or money orders, use Nfb SC Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Rd., Columbia, SC 29205. For alternative payment methods like Cash App, Zelle, or Venmo, contact  lori coley directly. Your support echoes with kindness, making a lasting impact on the visually impaired community in South Carolina.
PayPal:  https://www.paypal.me/sportrecnfbsc

Make sure to put in the memo, St. Patrick’s Day jackpot, and your contact info in case you are the winner.

Lori Anne Coley
803-316–9838
President:
NFBSC Sports and Rec. division.
Board member:
National Sports And Rec.  division
Secretary:
NFBSC Public relations and social Media committee

Purchase your NFBSC Sports koozie 1 for$1.
Click link to join us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC