[IL-Talk] Sun-Times Walking Blind In Chicago

Wayne B. Smith waynesoundsmith at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 10 20:25:51 UTC 2024

I just wanted to report that the Chicago Sun-Times Column from March 3 is going over very well. I had notified the Advocacy group about the column and they had nothing to ad. The Column, SOMEONE IN CHICAGO by, Ismael Pérez did a fine job of showing the need to educate the public , especially those riding bikes, skutters and the like about being aware of the meaning of a white cane. Since the column appeared I keep getting feedback even from peope out on the street thanking me for making people more aware. I hope that the Advocacy committee will decide to join me in educating the public about blindness issues.

Wayne Smith