[IL-Talk] Subject: Honey Baked Ham Gift Card Fundraiser

michtlua at aol.com michtlua at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 14:56:39 UTC 2024

ILLINOIS AT LARGE CHAPTER
Fundraiser event: Honey Baked Ham gift cards
Place: https://www.honeybaked.com/fundraising/NFB_of_IL_At_Large_Chapter.
When: Now through May 31, 2024.
As you set your table for your special event,
Use our link above to support our intent,
To raise funds to get blind people to our national convention,
When setting your table, purchase items using Honey Baked Ham gift cards as your selection.
With a gift card in hand, o what a wonderful delight,
To now make your purchases with the card on the Honey Baked Ham website.
With each gift card purchase it adds to our ability to demonstrate
There IS life after blindness and it can be great.
On your table, the delicious smells fill the air,
As your website choices abound beyond compare.
>From savory hams turkey cakes, cheese and more,
And you didn’t even have to go to the store.
Help us enlighten others today,
That though we are blind, we can still live life our way.