[IL-Talk] Eclipse is anyone going to watch?

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:39:57 UTC 2024

Be careful with that even though you may have total blindness or limited
visual acuity or light perception that can damage your eyes. I probably
won't be watching that thing. I'll be indoors in some classroom. But just
be careful that stuff. That's what they say. I know it might be kind of fun
to look at but you know it's also very dangerous to expose your self
because the sun reflects off of the moon or some thing like that. And they
say that it's not good to look at that directly.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com