[IL-Talk] Eclipse is anyone going to watch?

dan.tevelde at comcast.net dan.tevelde at comcast.net
Tue Mar 26 16:21:49 UTC 2024

Hi Leslie,

I never thought of the guide dog issue. We forget that just because we don't see that doesn't mean that there aren't eye conditions which affect our dogs. A few years ago, APH developed an app related to an eclipse. I tried it and don't remember how it worked. Astronomy hasn't interested me but I'm glad people are watching the eclipse. This demonstrates that blind people can actively participate in science activities. Maybe some of you should consider writing an article for the Braille Monitor about your experiences with the eclipse.

Dan