[IL-Talk] Eclipse is anyone going to watch?

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 03:17:07 UTC 2024

I think a lot of the bus tickets from Chicago to Indianapolis are generally
relatively cheap or affordable. I remember the 1994 eclipse. It didn't
really get too dim but I did notice it cooled off quite a bit. Like it was
in May I think. And it was probably like 80 something degrees and then when
the eclipse happened it did get cooler. It felt weird with that cool air
and the sun was up and it was in middle of may. And then probably like
about 1:00 or 1:30 it got back up to 85° again. So that was pretty odd and
I've never experienced that before or since. And the eclipse that we had in
2017 it was cloudy up here that day.

Robert Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com