[Jayhawk-chapter] I came home this evening

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Aug 10 05:04:49 UTC 2010

thanks Cindy.
this autoimmune disorder is an old sorta friend, makes an appearance
each year07 08 09 and this year it arrived several weeks
early.   this time its manifestation was much more stomach pain and
trouble.  in 07 it was extremely high blood level calcium that   made
me feel like I had the mother of all flus.
thanks Cindy.  yes, I am very much looking forward to this convention.
jc