[Jayhawk-chapter] meal with August board meeting

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Aug 15 05:07:13 UTC 2010

Dear friends,
our august meeting is next saturday, the 21st.  I expect to have an
agenda out for you in the next two days.

Our state president Donna Wood will be joining us for this meeting
and a meal  for all of us would be a wonderful opportunity to talk,
and it would be very useful in preparing for the coming state convention.
Rob has suggested the restaurant India Palace for the meal and I like
that too.

do any of you have any concerns for preferences whether we all do
lunch or dinner?  that would be lunch before  the meeting or dinner
afterwards.
dinner does make things a little more complicated for the Wichitans.

Anybody have any comments?
jc