[Jayhawk-chapter] Nuts/Agenda

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 15 20:29:15 UTC 2010

Hi, Listers:

OK, since I'm going to be in a church retreat with a bunch of women next
weekend and will miss our meeting, here's my nut report:

I have 2 concrete leads to contact and I will do so, but when I cannot
contact about sales until September 1. They are in KC though so if we go
with them it will be easy to get product. I'll be contacting Farmstead
Treats in KC and a company called Nuts Online.

I just as well give you the rest of what I'd report as well. Details are
still moving concerning the official name change of our chapter. We are on
the Merc's schedule for a class on Friday, November 12 at 1:30. I'm still
working out details; Nancy O'Connor is unable to be available for our class,
but Hillary Cass will do it. I'm still waiting for official word from the
Pampered Chef person confirming exhibit and fundraiser. I think that's it.
So there you have it!

Cheers,

Susan