[Jayhawk-chapter] city commission meeting tuesday night-special olympics

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Tue Aug 17 02:52:13 UTC 2010

Hello friends,
apparently the potential for lawrence and KU to host the 2014 u.s.
national special olympics will be first discussed tomorrow night at
our city commission meeting.
I had planned to attend but it will be impossible.
I am hoping that one of you guys can go, not necessarily to speak but
more just to be there and so that one of us is present.

meeting at city commission chamber city hall 6th and mass 6:35p.m.

thanks.
jc