[Jayhawk-chapter] Missouri child custody case-trying again

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Jul 1 03:43:24 UTC 2010

Hope this time it works!
see Debbie's note below.
jc

From: "Debbie Wunder" <debbiewunder at mchsi.com>

You may distribute this to your chapters and any other persons who
might like to make a contribution. At this time we are not going to
the media, we are waiting for instructions from our attorneyShe
believes that we have a judge that may well rule in the parents
favor, and we do not want to do any thing to jepordize this case.
----- Original Message ----- From: "James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR"
<n6yr at sunflower.com>