[Jayhawk-chapter] Fw: [Home-on-the-range] Lunch on thr 3rd

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 01:54:30 UTC 2010

Hi, Chikako:

I have sent this to our driver and to Rob and will talk with Randy from
Kansas City who will be riding with us. I'm really torn. Part of me would
like to do this, but part of me really wants to get into Dalls as early as
possible. Once I've resolved the debate between my parts, I'll post
something. Lol!

Cheers,

Susan