[Jayhawk-chapter] Thanks for your cheers of support for the Braille Challenge!

Brendy Latare bjl.1746 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 29 20:54:08 UTC 2010

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes and congratulations to Luther on his participation in the National Braille Challenge!  The trip was good, a whirlwind for us all.  The Braille Institute put on a true Hollywood exerience for the kids!  Luther pretty much took it in stride, and is now back to the real world, at summer school.  We appreciate the support of our Federation friends and family!
Brendy