[Jayhawk-chapter] Many thanks to each every one of you.

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 23:55:11 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
I just want to write a quick note of thanks to every one of you for contributing to our state convention. People from other chapters commented that this convention was a success and they enjoyed the convention including their stay at Holidorm.  I strongly believe that our chapter played a very important role in this year’s state convention.  Thank you for every work you have done to make this convention come together.
Many thanks,

Chikako Mochizuki