[Jayhawk-chapter] Greetings

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Mon Nov 15 10:15:30 UTC 2010

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your welcome, and for posting the LJW item on the
convention. Please say hi to Rob for me too.

We also support a slew of cats, but they are vagrants who come here
mainly for meals, but also to loll on our deck in the sunshine. It's a
multi-generational band of performers, a regular soap opera in
miniature. But no dogs.

Chuck