[Jayhawk-chapter] Greetings

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Tue Nov 16 19:14:54 UTC 2010

Good grief! How small can the world get?

Great to see you on here, Dave.

As for appreciating the entertainment value of cats, I'm clearly out of
the loop. In our case the cats are strays, they never come in the
house, Mary feeds them on our deck (a second floor deck), and their
antics are all out of reach of a totally blind guy whose only role is
to pay the cat food bills. But hey, it pleases Mary, so what can I say?

What is it about Lawrence that seems to draw people back to the scene
of their crimes? Any more lurkers out there?

Chuck