[Jayhawk-chapter] Holiday Gathering Update

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 04:58:47 UTC 2010

Hello, good people!

You may remember that at our meeting today we decided to have a holiday
gathering so we could relax and enjoy each other and the accomplishments in
our chapter over the past year. Freestate Brewery was our first choice and
there was a list of others that I was to check with if that wouldn't work
out. We decided on a luncheon gathering for Saturday, December 11.

I know one of the managers at the Brewery and I was able to speak with him
this afternoon. He put us on the calendar and asked me to call him Tuesday
to confirm (he's off tomorrow and Monday.)  So it looks like we have it!

Just wanted you to know. I hope everyone can join us at noon on December 11
at Freestate Brewery to enjoy the joys of the holiday season--and to
celebrate Cheryl Miller's birthday!

If any of you on the list can come from out of town to join us, just let me
know so I can be sure we have the necessary accommodations for all of us.
See you then! More details as they become available! And Happy Thanksgiving,
everyone!

With Gratitude and Appreciation,

Susan