[Jayhawk-chapter] proclamation: meet the blind month, tuesday 10/5

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Oct 1 05:10:37 UTC 2010

this tuesday evening at 6;35pm is the city commission meeting where
we will receive the proclamation of meet the blind month and white
cane safety day.
an officer should be here to receive this, and speak for about five
minutes on the proclamation and the meaning of the month and white
cane safety day.
jc