[Jayhawk-chapter] proclamation

Chikako Mochizuki extremepositiveness at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 15:37:28 UTC 2010

What a good news!  Thank you.  Then at least some of us definitely could be there.  Would you be able to represent our chapter and accept the proclamation on the 12th of October 2010?  I hope you could.  If something comes up and you absolutely cannot represent our chapter, then as as newly elected president I will accept the proclamation with humble respect.
Sincerely,

Chikako Mochizuki